This paragraph from the conclusion of Philip Sheldrake’s book Spirituality and Theology summarizes exactly why I am pursuing my particular research question. Trinity matters because it is the basis of spiritual formation, engagement with the environment, and societal structure.
- Pages 15 and 16 of A Cartoonist’s Guide to Matthew are Now Online
- Why Are We Doing a Community Mural?
- Finding Our Way to Forgiveness | A Sermon on Matthew 18:21-35
- Traveling to Jerusalem | Page 14 of A Cartoonist’s Guide to Matthew is Online
- Post Mountain Top Syndrome | A Sermon for Transfiguration Sunday from Matthew 17:1-8