I am honored that you would consider subscribing to my blog. I write almost every day. The four main topics I write about are:
- The Bible
- This is usually in the form of a short devotional based on the daily devo reading schedule or the sermon I preached the previous weekend.
- Spiritual Formation
- learning the habits/practices that deepen our relationship with self, each other, and God
- I have a Ph.D. in Missional Leadership and love to write and draw in order to learn more about God
- I have been a freelance illustrator for over twenty years and still produce art all the time. I will post new artwork that I've done or geek out about new techniques I've learned.
There are three ways you can subscribe
- Daily Posts. My site sends an email out at 8:00am every morning and gives you a link to the posts uploaded in the last 24 hours.
- Weekly Highlights. Don't want your inbox cluttered every day? I understand. This subscription will arrive in your inbox every Monday morning with all the posts from the previous week.
- Monthly Newsletter. I will send an email at the beginning of every month to let you know about new opportunities to learn and grow.
My goal for this site is to be a digital extension of my teaching ministry to help you grow deeper in the love and grace of God, for the sake of the world. Feel free to share!
Choose Your List