Here’s the Form
I am honored that you would consider subscribing to my blog. I write almost every day. The four main topics I write about are:
- The Bible
- This is usually in the form of a short devotional based on the daily devo reading schedule or the sermon I preached the previous weekend.
- Spiritual Formation
- learning the habits/practices that deepen our relationship with self, each other, and God
- I have a Ph.D. in Missional Leadership and love to write and draw in order to learn more about God
- I have been a freelance illustrator for over twenty years and still produce art all the time. I will post new artwork that I’ve done or geek out about new techniques I’ve learned.
There are three ways you can subscribe
- Daily Posts. My site sends an email out at 8:00am every morning and gives you a link to the posts uploaded in the last 24 hours.
- Weekly Highlights. Don’t want your inbox cluttered every day? I understand. This subscription will arrive in your inbox every Monday morning with all the posts from the previous week.
- Monthly Newsletter. I will send an email at the beginning of every month to let you know about new opportunities to learn and grow.
My goal for this site is to be a digital extension of my teaching ministry to help you grow deeper in the love and grace of God, for the sake of the world. Feel free to share!