I finished my final exam this afternoon, so I spent a few minutes this evening scrolling through my old artwork. I came across this piece that I did as a conceptual proposal to a client. They rejected this style, but, despite that, this is still on of my favorite drawings. Not sure why, but I like it.
- Pages 15 and 16 of A Cartoonist’s Guide to Matthew are Now Online
- Why Are We Doing a Community Mural?
- Finding Our Way to Forgiveness | A Sermon on Matthew 18:21-35
- Traveling to Jerusalem | Page 14 of A Cartoonist’s Guide to Matthew is Online
- Post Mountain Top Syndrome | A Sermon for Transfiguration Sunday from Matthew 17:1-8