This is the next sermon in the Overcome Series. It deals with Anger. Jesus was angry. Paul said, “Be angry, but don’t sin.” Anger is a gift from God that alerts us to a threat or a violation. The real challenge is how to channel that anger into something constructive, not destructive. Read this post for notes.
- Did Jesus Have a Problem With Authority? | A Visual Commentary on Matthew 22:1-14
- Pages 15 and 16 of A Cartoonist’s Guide to Matthew are Now Online
- Why Are We Doing a Community Mural?
- Finding Our Way to Forgiveness | A Sermon on Matthew 18:21-35
- Traveling to Jerusalem | Page 14 of A Cartoonist’s Guide to Matthew is Online