This is the next sermon in the Overcome Series. It deals with Anger. Jesus was angry. Paul said, “Be angry, but don’t sin.” Anger is a gift from God that alerts us to a threat or a violation. The real challenge is how to channel that anger into something constructive, not destructive. Read this post for notes.
- Christianity in Process with John Cobb and Tripp Fuller Session 6 Notes
- A Cartoonist’s Guide to John is Now in PRINT!
- Christianity in Process with John Cobb and Tripp Fuller Session 5 Notes
- Christianity in Process with John Cobb and Tripp Fuller Session 4 Notes
- Read A Cartoonist’s Guide to John in One Continuous Scroll
a cartoonists guide to the bible acts advent animation bible bible reading bible study book review devo ephesians exodus Galatians Genesis gospel holy spirit ipad isaiah Jesus John lent love Luke mark matthew missional missional church narrative lectionary paul phd prezi procreate psalms richard rohr Romans sermon sketch social trinity Spiritual Formation spiritual formation spirituality The Bible in A Year theology trinity video visual notes