Keifert gave two powerful mini-lectures today. One dealt with the ineffectiveness of doctrine when it does not flow from prior listening. God is speaking all things into creation at all times. are we listening? The second dealt with our concept of the body and “the buffered self” ala Charles Taylor. Great stuff!
- Pages 15 and 16 of A Cartoonist’s Guide to Matthew are Now Online
- Why Are We Doing a Community Mural?
- Finding Our Way to Forgiveness | A Sermon on Matthew 18:21-35
- Traveling to Jerusalem | Page 14 of A Cartoonist’s Guide to Matthew is Online
- Post Mountain Top Syndrome | A Sermon for Transfiguration Sunday from Matthew 17:1-8