Relational Ontology plays heavily into my thinking about the Trinity. I’m playing with this idea that I call the MeWe Principle. Here are some early sketches.
- A Cartoonist’s Guide to Hosea 11:1-11 | The Heart of God
- Interview with Stephanie Williams Obrien | Live a Life Worth Talking About
- Why Would God Let a 13-Year-Old Die?
- The Kairos Blanket Exercise at the Religious Education Association Meeting
- How Do We Deal with the Violence of Elijah in 1 Kings 18:20-39
acts advent animation baptism bible bible study book review devo ephesians exodus Genesis gospel hermeneutics holy spirit ipad isaiah Jesus John lent love Luke mark matthew missional missional church narrative lectionary paul phd prayer prezi procreate psalms richard rohr Romans sermon sketch social trinity spiritual formation Spiritual Formation spirituality theology trinity video visual notes worship