I finished reading Learning in Adulthood. I also reviewed Critical Social Theory for class discussion today. The really cool part is that Critical Social Theory was well summarized in Learning in Adulthood. I like it when things intersect like that!
- Did Jesus Have a Problem With Authority? | A Visual Commentary on Matthew 22:1-14
- Pages 15 and 16 of A Cartoonist’s Guide to Matthew are Now Online
- Why Are We Doing a Community Mural?
- Finding Our Way to Forgiveness | A Sermon on Matthew 18:21-35
- Traveling to Jerusalem | Page 14 of A Cartoonist’s Guide to Matthew is Online