I illustrated four elementary school level text books last year for Christian Schools International. That was a two-color job. This year they have been asking me to transform some of those illustrations into full color cover illustrations. Here’s the latest one I did.
- Did Jesus Have a Problem With Authority? | A Visual Commentary on Matthew 22:1-14
- Pages 15 and 16 of A Cartoonist’s Guide to Matthew are Now Online
- Why Are We Doing a Community Mural?
- Finding Our Way to Forgiveness | A Sermon on Matthew 18:21-35
- Traveling to Jerusalem | Page 14 of A Cartoonist’s Guide to Matthew is Online