If God is pure, white light, then human personality is the spectrum of color that radiates as God’s Spirit passes through the prism of creation. Each of us fall somewhere on this continuum. We all have gifts that contribute to the community and effect our journey with God, and we all have dark sides that turn us away from each other and God. The Enneagram helps us discover the most effective path to turn away from our dark side and grow closer to the Mind of Christ.
- Pages 15 and 16 of A Cartoonist’s Guide to Matthew are Now Online
- Why Are We Doing a Community Mural?
- Finding Our Way to Forgiveness | A Sermon on Matthew 18:21-35
- Traveling to Jerusalem | Page 14 of A Cartoonist’s Guide to Matthew is Online
- Post Mountain Top Syndrome | A Sermon for Transfiguration Sunday from Matthew 17:1-8