I highly recommend that everyone interested to grow in faith make time each day to have a quiet time with God. It’s simple. Set aside time each day to ask God to speak to you, read the assigned text, think/meditate on what it tells you about God, the world, or yourself, and ask God to guide you through the day.
If you subscribe to my blog, you will receive the devos in your email inbox.
[toggle title_open=”Hide Devos” title_closed=”Read Devos” hide=”yes” border=”yes” style=”default” excerpt_length=”0″ read_more_text=”Read More” read_less_text=”Read Less” include_excerpt_html=”no”]
- Beyond Conservative and LiberalHow can we move beyond the things that divide conservatives and liberals and learn how to work together?
- Growing Into the New YearA reflection on how Jesus had to grow, and so do we. This is a good mindset to have as we begin a new year together.
- Good Grace to You | A Cartoonist’s Guide to ThanksgivingA Thanksgiving gift to you. Good grace, joy, and favor to you this year.
- How Good is Your Good News?How Good is Your Good News?
- Is God Punishing Us?Is God Punishing Us?
- What are the American gods?What are the American gods that distract us and pull us away from the God revealed to Moses on Mt. Sinai and made flesh in Jesus?
- For One Who is Exhausted, A Blessing by John O’DonohueFor One Who is Exhausted, A Blessing by John O'Donohue
- Is This The Apocalypse?What does the word apocalypse actually mean? Are we living in the apocalypse right now?
- Write Your Own HeadlineWrite Your Own Headline
- We Marched…Now What?Over 1,000 clergy marched as allies with the clergy of color in Minneapolis and St. Paul on June 2, 2020. That was great, but now what do we do?