Willie Jennings book, The Christian Imagination, is “A probing study of the cultural fragmentation—social, spatial, and racial—that took root in the Western mind [it] shows how Christianity has consistently forged Christian nations rather than encouraging genuine communion between disparate groups and individuals.” (from Amazon.com book description.
- Pages 15 and 16 of A Cartoonist’s Guide to Matthew are Now Online
- Why Are We Doing a Community Mural?
- Finding Our Way to Forgiveness | A Sermon on Matthew 18:21-35
- Traveling to Jerusalem | Page 14 of A Cartoonist’s Guide to Matthew is Online
- Post Mountain Top Syndrome | A Sermon for Transfiguration Sunday from Matthew 17:1-8